With the vision of digital India, our country is heading towards digitalization where the knowledge are made available to individuals electronically by empowering digital technology.
Digital Signature is one among the empowered technology which has fasten the method of generating digitally signed invoices electronically which validates the authenticity of signature (valid or invalid) and therefore the information isn’t altered or hampered during transit. Digital| Signature| Invoice In| Tally.ERP 9
Our Digitally signed invoice from Tally.ERP 9 module generates digitally signed invoices from the Software. It validates the authenticity of the invoice by selecting the digital certificate purchased by you from the license certificate authority (CA). a legitimate digital signature gives a viewer the rationale to believe that the invoice created by a known sender (authenticated) which the message wasn’t altered in transit. Digital| Signature| Invoice In| Tally.ERP 9
The digitally signed invoice contains User Identity like Name, Contact, Location, Reason & timestamp.Digital| Signature| Invoice In| Tally.ERP 9
Creates the digitally signed Sales invoice from Tally.ERP 9 at an instance. Provides the pliability to pick the certificate from the list of certificates for creating invoice.Digital| Signature| Invoice In| Tally.ERP 9
Verifies and validates the authenticity of invoice.
Any modification wiped out the signed invoice during transit would invalidate the signature.
- Create & Email the digitally signed invoice from Tally.ERP 9.
- It typically contains the identity like Name, Contact, Location and Reason.
- You can select the certificates purchased from the license certificate authority during the print of invoice in Tally.ERP 9.Digital| Signature| Invoice In| Tally.ERP 9
- Create Multiple copies of digitally signed invoice.
- The signed or Unsigned PDF invoice are moved into the user defined folder.Digital| Signature| Invoice In| Tally.ERP 9